Deshpande Symposium Opportunities
Join us June 12-14, 2024 in College Park, MD for the 13th Annual Deshpande Symposium!
If you are a higher education innovation and entrepreneurship (I&E) catalyst, you are invited to the University of Maryland for a time of meaningful conversations, forging new connections, and celebrating the achievements of the vibrant I&E community this summer.
The theme this year is New Horizons: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities of Regional Ecosystem Building. We are seeking diverse ideas and perspectives for conference sessions across 4 areas of focus:
1. Entrepreneurship in the Curriculum
2. University Research Commercialization and Startups
3. Developing Entrepreneurial Universities, Culture & Ecosystems
4. Emerging Trends in Higher Ed Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Call for Proposals
The deadline to submit a proposal is January 31. Learn more
Super Early Bird Registration is now open. Super Early Bird tickets only cost $450 and include two and a half days of professional development and networking, daily breakfasts, snacks and lunch, and evening receptions, including the Awards Dinner. This pricing will be available until February 9 or until discounted tickets sell out. Learn More
Do you know of an institution or individual who has demonstrated exemplary work in higher education innovation and entrepreneurship (I&E)? Submit a nomination for the Excellence in Innovation and Entrepreneurship Awards at the 13th Annual Deshpande Symposium!
Award categories include:
- Excellence in Curriculum Innovation in Entrepreneurship
- Excellence in Student Engagement in Entrepreneurship
- Outstanding Contributions to Advancing Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Higher Education
- The Entrepreneurial University
Shine a spotlight on the leaders and institutions championing and supporting I&E by nominating them for a 2024 award. The deadline is March 1, 2024. Learn More