Join the Entrepreneur Well-Being Circle
Have you ever been told that to make it as an entrepreneur you just need to hustle harder than everyone else? Do you find it hard to sustain your motivation, to know if you are making the right decisions, and to have enough energy to get through your to-do list?
Nobody understands that better than fellow entrepreneurs, who are working through the same challenges and uncertainty to build something inspired.
The Entrepreneur Well-being Circle is a facilitated, individual and group coaching program for entrepreneurs, designed to enable you to achieve greater personal well-being so you can be your best self both inside and outside of work.
Individual coaching begins in mid-September and the group starts in early October.
In this 2-month-long virtual coaching program with fellow entrepreneurs, you will:
- Create a big picture vision for your life and your business
- Receive support from peers who understand your experience while trying out new behaviors
- Discuss key issues such as imposter syndrome, authenticity, stress, emotional labor and burnout
- Hear the latest research on self-management techniques for well-being, time and energy
- Help other members of the entrepreneurial community by sharing your experience
Deadline to register is September 4, 2020. To be eligible to participate, you must be an entrepreneur who wants to enhance your own well-being and the overall health of your business. You should be located in and around Cleveland, have been working on your venture for at least 6 months and have access to a private location with a stable internet connection where you can participate in meetings.
The Entrepreneur Well-being Circle is supported by the Case Western Reserve University Veale Institute for Entrepreneurship and JumpStart.