Business Pitch Competition for Women Owned Businesses
Cleveland SCORE and KeyBank's Key4Women are hosting a pitch contest for women-owned businesses under two tracks - startups and existing businesses.
- Business must be at least 51 percent owned, controlled, operated, and managed by a woman or women.
- Business must be headquartered in one of following counties: Ashtabula, Carrol, Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Harrison, Holmes, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit, Tuscarawas or Wayne.
- Must present proof of legal authority to transact business in the state of Ohio.
- Business must have current annual sales of less than or equal to $3MM.
- Business must present a new business idea or new product or service that expands the current business.
- All applications must be submitted using the official pitch contest online submission form.
- Finalists must be able to attend the Pitch Contest Event, October 7, 2021, 1 p.m. ET at Tri-C Main Campus, 700 Carnegie Ave, Cleveland.
SCORE is offering workshops to give you guidance in developing your pitch and in understanding how the entries will be evaluated. A total of $22,000 in cash will be awarded. Applications open June 1 and the deadline is July 31.