If you are a female entrepreneur in Northeast Ohio, you’ll want to check out Bad Girl Venture’s spring 2017 sessions.
EXPLORE courses are designed for first time entrepreneurs or early stage business owners. This nine-week program for fledgling entrepreneurs includes courses such as Business Model Canvas, Startup Costs and Budgeting, and Branding and Marketing Positioning. Upon course completion you will:
- Know whether or not you want to be an entrepreneur
- Learn whether your business idea is viable
- Have a completed business model canvas
- Gain access to over 900 connections of Bad Girl Alumnae, coaches, facilitators, staff and friends of BGV
LAUNCH courses are geared toward entrepreneurs and owners who have a viable, well-vetted business, and are ready to grow. This nine-week program includes sessions such as Managing Cash Flow, Human Capital & Talent, and Sales Strategies. Upon course completion you will:
- Learn what growth looks like for you
- Learn whether you are talking to the right customers
- Learn how to add a new revenue stream
- Gain access to over 900 connections of Bad Girl Alumnae, coaches, facilitators, staff, and friends of BGV
Additionally, LAUNCH participants could win a business loan of up to $25,000.
Application deadline for Bad Girl Ventures spring programs is February 28, 2017.