Apply Today for gBETA Cleveland Fall 2020
gBETA is a program of the nationally ranked startup accelerator gener8tor. gBETA is a free, seven-week accelerator for early-stage companies with local roots. Each program is capped at five teams, and requires no fees and no equity.
Application deadline is August 26, 2020
Participating Companies Receive
- Individualized coaching and mentorship from the gBETA team during weekly, one-on-one meetings.
- One-on-one meetings with 25+ mentors including serial entrepreneurs, subject matter experts and investors.
- Weekly Lunch & Learn series featuring topics relevant to startups including understanding market size, choosing a revenue model, and how to pitch investors. Lunch & Learn events are free and open to the public.
- Exclusive Pitch Night reception during which participating companies have the opportunity to pitch to an audience of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and community members.
- Opportunity to build relationships within each cohort of five companies, and the community of gener8tor and gBETA alumni.
- $1M + in deals and perks from vendors like IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk and Microsoft.