Apply Now for JumpStart's Small Business Blueprint Program
This free four-week program is designed to help founders lay the foundation for business growth. Participants learn how to build and refine their value proposition, go-to-market strategy and their financial projections, while mapping out key milestones to drive future growth. All classes take place on Mondays from 4:30 - 6pm.
The Blueprint Program is ideal for small businesses operating in urban city centers and generating between $1 – $75,000 in annual revenue.
To be considered for the cohort, please see the criteria for eligibility below:
- Must have met with one of the JumpStart business advisers to be considered; appointments to meet with an advisor must take place by February 8, 2021.
- Ideal candidates are revenue-generating businesses.
- Feb. 15 – Applications Close
- Feb. 22 – Decision Announcement
- (Webinar login instructions will be provided)
- March 1 – Cohort Starts
Class Dates (Online)
- March 1 – Crafting and Articulating a Value Proposition
- March 8 – Outlining a Go-to-Market Strategy
- March 15 – Building the Foundations of Financial Projections
- March 22 – Mapping a Game Plan for Your Business’s Future Milestones