JumpStart Accepting Applications for Core City Impact Program
Are you interested in taking your business to the next level? If so, the Core City: Cleveland Impact Program can provide you with the tools to do so.
Twice a year, a cohort of five high-potential businesses joins the Core City: Cleveland Impact Program, an intensive 12-week business assistance program designed to provide focused business advising, industry-specific mentoring and collaborative learning. Over the course of these 12 weeks, the cohort will work intensively on various key business issues, with significant emphasis on financial projections and capital pitches.
The Impact Program then culminates in a demo day-style competition where the entire cohort will pitch to a panel of judges for a chance to take home up to $10,000 to grow their businesses (all other cohort participants receive $2,500).
- Entrepreneurs who live or work in the city of Cleveland and its neighborhoods
- Entrepreneurs outside of Cleveland who are currently impacting (in a significant way) the citizens of the city of Cleveland or will impact the city of Cleveland via job growth over the next 18-24 months.
- Must have met with one of JumpStart's business advisers to be considered; appointments to meet with an advisor must be scheduled by 12/17/18
- Applications Close – 12/17/2018
- Decision Announcement – 2/1/2019
- Cohort #6 Starts – 2/22/2019
- Cohort Social Event – 2/28/2019
Cohort classes are held every Friday from February 22nd, 2019 through May 3rd, 2019. The entrepreneur showcase (pitch day) will be Wednesday, May 15, 2019.