Applications for The Core City: Cleveland Impact Program Now Open
Apply now for the Spring 2021 cohort of the Core City: Cleveland Impact Program. This intensive 12-week business assistance program provides focused business advising and industry-specific mentoring for a group of five entrepreneurs—culminating in a demo day-style competition, where each participant will pitch to a panel of judges for a chance to take home up to $10,000 to grow their business.
The Impact Program is open to all entrepreneurs who live in the city of Cleveland or own a business making an impact on the core city of Cleveland. Cohort classes will be held virtually every Friday from February 26, 2021 through May 14, 2021.
- Entrepreneurs who live or work in the city of Cleveland and its neighborhoods
- Entrepreneurs outside of Cleveland who are currently impacting (in a significant way) the citizens of the city of Cleveland or will impact the city of Cleveland via job growth over the next 18-24 months.
- Must have met with one of our business advisers to be considered; appointments to meet with an advisor must take place by January 25, 2021.
- Ideal candidates are businesses generating more than $25,000 in annual revenue.
- Applications Close – 1/25/2021
- Decision Announcement – 2/15/2021
- Cohort Starts – 2/26/2021