Young Entrepreneur Institute, Manager YEM Program Manager (Part-Time)
The Young Entrepreneur Institute (YEI) at University School is seeking a part-time Program Manager to lead its growing Young Entrepreneur Market (YEM). The program, in its 6th year, provides real-world selling opportunities to K-12 students throughout Northeast Ohio by partnering with farmers markets, community events, and conferences where students can sell their self-made products and learn about pitching, pricing, and salesmanship.
The YEM Program Manager is responsible for designing program strategy, creating the market schedule, marketing to educators and student participants, and leading student workshops and educator professional development. The Program Manager maintains organizational partnerships and supports fundraising by preparing grant requests and grant reports.
This position works closely with the Regional Director of YEI and other team members to ensure alignment across programs and with regional organizations in the entrepreneurship education ecosystem. This position is dedicated to the mission of YEI, every child should understand and experience entrepreneurship.
- Dynamic, collaborative leader committed to increasing the organization's service of youth through entrepreneurship programming.
- Superior communication skills: written and verbal.
- Strong ability and experience with building relationships and working with various stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful, with the initiative to develop and implement plans to strengthen, sustain and grow participation.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, including the ability to manage projects simultaneously and to set priorities in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
Work on many Saturdays and occasional evening events is required. Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and references to recruitingHV@us.edu.