Inclusion by Instinct: Making Diversity & Inclusion a Priority in Your Small Business
Presented by Baldwin Wallace University
- May 11: 8:00-9:30am: Focus on Hispanic, Latino, Latinx Communities (panel discussion)
- May 25: 8:00-9:00am: Focus on immigrant communities (panel discussion)
- June 9: 8:00-9:30am: Focus on women and African American communities
- June 24: 1:30-3:00pm: Focus on people with disabilities (panel discussion)
- July 8: 8:00-9:30am: Focus on LGBTQ Communities
This series is designed to facilitate a dialogue on inclusion-related issues and initiatives in the workplace, provide tangible tools for implementing diversity and inclusion practices in your small business, and provide vital resources and community connections to grow your business.
The 5-part series will feature speakers who represent a variety of diverse communities. Through their personal and professional experiences, they will help provide tangible practices you can implement to help be part of the solution in encouraging diversity, equity and inclusion. Speakers will cover areas such as internal initiatives among your staff, thinking strategically about supplier relationships, and practices you can put in place to provide a more inclusive environment or experience for your customers or clients.
Join us for the conversation, connection and education from an esteemed group of speakers who are working diligently to promote D&I in the workplace and improve our community as a whole. Open to all, pre-registration required.